Friday, November 03, 2006

I saw you


at the grocery store last night, then received an email from your mother this morning. her sense is that you are wanting to hear from me, have some kind of conversation. my understanding is that you want to work through whatever issues you have with me and then initiate communication when you are ready.

in either case, i am at peace with you and ready to talk if it is time. i trust the process we are in and have compassion for both of us. my ability to learn from looking into the painful areas of life keeps growing. that, and an attitude of humble service are the two standards of my daily spiritual practice. my gratitude for who you are, exactly where you are in your life and mine, is absolute and gets acknowledgement in my prayers.

you are a precious gift to the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home