Friday, February 20, 2009

Alpine barstool


impellanegra
O capa leaning on a france
inseparable
you got me dealing in to make
a politician
o corazon in calculation
going nowhere
operationally blank

into me high land
into me high stones
into me small trees
into me effervescent springs

growing turnips
dealing omniscient card
a lot of dishes
you tipping over in the yard
it takes a long time
intake available designer
compositions
and walk away into the alpine

appellate bar stool
apple in toxic
upended attic
a pterodactyl in the spring

who souparama
so kelly appetite decide
it calling over
you never knew it never why
it pointed out now
vestibula antriago
devil mission
milking opportunity

i know you go there
i know you lost me
i know you so well
i know you costing everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home