Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Farmer relax hologram


in these final days of indian summer, my cool is lost, a flintstone bummer
cast in iron cages grilling sausage, makeshift worlds collide and lost at sea.
your invitation was accepted but those algorithm negotiations mis-directed simplicity in process, my teeth and gums left at the office.
noodle brained, death defying tricks a-plenty, my ornamental treescape growth has sent me over some brilliant edge of courage, mutually neutralized, enjoying the pure age
dim, that brilliant sun is dashed out on the water, drink it in my son and daughter.
believe in this and that if you will, all shapes will be plowed into yonder hillside
cut like crop circle doodlebug rambling, how did i become addicted to political gamboling?
no excuse, no refuge given or taken, this marvelous obsession like chocolate with bacon.
who would have thunk it, dread it, monk it, and where will those visions collide with now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home