Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tremble helicopter


(lyrics from 1975)

"I've gone the way of my father the lion; he takes his days one by one in the jungle; summer-colored hair reflecting sun; who is this within my body now running to the call of the lion?" (v1 of The Lion)

we kept after it and after it and you are now behind me trembling my wrists circle my elbows circle my hips circle and tremble like helicopter levitation conversation our bodies running circles around each others message correspondence delivery dance dance dance it all happens on the floor no other window to this particular physical world dance circle tremble shake elevate blood flow river flood application of dressing to wound healed margins erased non profit status secured marigolds harvested to seed new beds commissioned delivered cradled head arms lap mooring throughlines navigational traces of sweat taste salt water blood coming home coming home coming home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home