Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pain

All is quiet tonight
Letting go of the day and the light
Taking a moment to see you
Resting until I can feel you

Pain is the lawless translator
Pain is the giver and the taker
Pain is walking with me and
Pain is talking to me and
Pain is a womb to birth my serenity

Who in eclipse can deny it
Rolling in circles the sky sits
Pushing within on my reason
Dropping a sail to my knees on

Pain is the mooring and the river
Pain is exquisite to deliver
Pain is opening up and
Pain is filling my cup and
Pain is a womb to birth my serenity

Courage holding my hand
Circles again in the sand
Flowing across the arroyo
You are creator destroyer

Pain is the soldier of my mission
Pain is the comet of my vision
Pain is taking me down and
Pain is making this sound and
Pain is a womb to birth my serenity










(artwork by Gabriel Dawe)










(number 9 of 12 in the RainingHorse song cycle)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home