Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catscanner beeline


how allow me now this complication taro root explain to me why this pheromone education sell my suit out along mercury streetlight doing this dance and feeling alright tall methods cornerstoned by which way up and which way home peel that apricot expansion tested into gar seed extraction ample time for holding open doors polishing gunstock religion opposite attract elemental indecision care you for my hope card you for my liquor dope my liquor dope my liquor dope its a catscanner beeline forming on time doing up my hair in straight orchestration there there now missy would you pass that pretty fishy over cross table on a log turtle dancer peace of frog misty evening voice coming over to rejoice messing round accomplish nothing something burns and a wish for birthday drummer sixteen years exceptional summer winds were blowing out along the beestock mercy encouraged a home for we for we for we to expansion destiny and curry mansion sweet with indian spice how perfect combos fly across this surface of reality your specificity calibrates a long equation do right by catscanner beeline nation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home