Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Macaroni and cheese


food for the soul, for the belly, for lounging in bed and watching bbc drama, for joining together with nibbles of thinly-sliced sirloin steak and green peas, for patching through into some universal template of power and strength, for bringing to work the next day as both breakfast and lunch, for keeping the monkeys at bay, for telepathically forging new relationships with foamy tidal regions on a planet you visited in your dreams the other night - not in conflict - not in solitude, for tracing a dance in the air when the sirens scream outside your window, for making you laugh on the way out the door by saying 'don't laugh!', for reminding me that lebam needs some attention in a loving way free of worry or shame, for inspiring me to ride my motorcycle tonight even though there may be a bit of frost on parts of the road, for bundling my operating system and my creative suite together in a fully-integrated digital package, for zim zam zooming, for celebration from the lips to the hips, for love, for passion, for you and me to share on yet another day of kindness and grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home