Monday, February 05, 2007

Urban stargazing and clean linens


but now we fantail thistles, lifting and dusting every conceivable corner of rudimentary columnar stationmasters, eagle streamers on slab turning voice over wind-regions toward a swath of moon so wide and yellow that i wince, stop all breathing, start up the chainsaw hologram, walking past slowly as it gazes back into my eyes, vents blowing cold air down around my chair, this sun-tiered sad habit growls at the foot of my chair, waiting for me to step toward the door, i must make a deposit and seven calls to keep a roof above my head, i am frightened today and trembling, what does it take to make music fall downhill, help me dance, craving for spirit so immediate and carnivorous that knowledge blasts open a bandier of shame and pushes forward into the amethyst street, murky and waning, step by step so as not to pause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home